On A Small Island On A Small Island

I really enjoyed that man

just shows you that good story telling comes first. nice jokes. i think as animators sometimes we want to over complex things instead of do the simple things very well so cheers to you in that respect i liked it alot more then expected and it was alot longer then expected. id say add some sounds, work on your perspective a bit and youre in for some win.

octoproblem octoproblem

Nice

nice work. i know how those On Off projects are. they KILL ME! ha. good one. keep it up.

Corn and Broccoli (Ep 1) Corn and Broccoli (Ep 1)

Hilarious

animation great for this sort of thing. really did feel like a pilot ha-ha which made it even better. good jokes and easy plots. love it. keep it up looking forward to more.

Arthur's Pie Trouble Arthur's Pie Trouble

Great

your animation is very rough frame by frame but alot better then most people who try sequence by sequence on here so good job on that and dont stop. also very funny. ha-ha dung pie...

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

great

i understand where ur coming from. i love ego and all who imitate him. i in fact am doing one myself and myself. so keep up the good work!

pop bottles pop bottles

haha

6 out of ten. horrible story line, not intresting at all but for some reason a raping pop bottle is brilliant. annoying but brilliant. good job

Saw 4 Saw 4

not bad

i like the way the clown guy looks,and how they messed up his recording thing, but maybe if u put a torture scene after he comes back to the recording, then maybe. over all 5.